Final Report: Child-Specific Reference Dose (chRD) for School Site Risk Assessment: Chlorpyrifos
The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) of the California Environmental Protection Agency announces the availability of the Final Report “Development of Health Criteria for School Site Risk Assessment Pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 901(g): Child-Specific Reference Dose (chRD) for School Site Risk Assessment- Chlorpyrifos.” Section 901(g) requires OEHHA to evaluate and publish, as appropriate, numerical health guidance values or chRDs for those chemicals that could be encountered at school sites and adversely impact schoolchildren.
In developing the chRD, OEHHA has followed the requirements set forth in Health and Safety Code Section 57003 for receiving public input.
- The first draft document was released for public review in November 2007.
- A public workshop was held in December 2007 to discuss the scientific basis and recommendations in the draft report.
- After considering public comments, OEHHA revised the document and released a final draft for additional public review in February 2010.
- The release of the final document is a culmination of this public input process. The document includes all comments received and responses to those comments.
If you have questions, please contact Carmen Milanes by email at email@example.com, by phone at (916) 323-4153, or by mail at the address below:
Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
P.O. Box 4010, MS-12B
1001 I Street
Sacramento, California 95812-4010
FAX: (916) 322-9705
- Workshop- Draft Child-Specific Reference Dose (chRD) for School Site Risk Assessment: Chlorpyrifos