Maps & Data
CalEnviroScreen 3.0 Maps
This page contains maps and data related to CalEnviroScreen 3.0, the current version of the tool. The map below shows the CalEnviroScreen 3.0 results. Additional maps of Pollution Burden scores, Population Characteristic scores and the twenty indicators in CalEnviroScreen 3.0 will be available shortly.
Map of CalEnviroScreen 3.0 Results. Click to open in a new window.
Service URL: ArcGIS feature service: http://services1.arcgis.com/PCHfdHz4GlDNAhBb/arcgis/rest/services/CES3FINAL_AGOL/FeatureServer
CalEnviroScreen 3.0 Data:
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet: A spreadsheet showing raw data and calculated percentiles for individual indicators and combined CalEnviroScreen scores for individual census tracts with additional demographic information: CES3results.xlsx
- Google Earth file: A zipped file which can be opened using the free Google Earth application to view results in map format (Google Earth may be downloaded here). Please refer to the 'Data Dictionary' tab in the spreadsheet above for information on the values in the google earth file: CES3_KML.zip
- ArcGIS Geodatabase: Includes CalEnviroScreen 3.0 results by census tract. Additional information describing the data and its limitations is part of the geodatabase (metadata). A zipped file which can be unzipped, then opened using ArcGIS software to view the results in a File Geodatabase Feature Class format (ArcGIS is a paid subscription): CES3GDB.zip
- Shapefile: Includes CalEnviroScreen 3.0 results by census tract. Additional information describing the data and its limitations is part of the shapefile (metadata). Zipped file can be unzipped, and then opened in any GIS software: CES3SHP.zip
- Methodology for A Statewide Drinking Water Contaminant Indicator: Technical document on the Drinking Water Contaminant Index indicator. CES3_dwmethodology.pdf