Maps & Data
CalEnviroScreen 3.0 Maps
The map below shows the CalEnviroScreen 3.0 results. Maps of Pollution Burden scores, Population Characteristic scores and the twenty indicators in CalEnviroScreen 3.0 are below.
Map of CalEnviroScreen 3.0 Results.
Click to open in a new window
Click through the tabs across the top to view the individual maps by Pollution Burden or Population Characteristics. Clicking a location on the maps gives additional information for that indicator based on the census tract selected.
CalEnviroScreen 3.0 Data:
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet: A spreadsheet showing raw data and calculated percentiles for individual indicators and combined CalEnviroScreen scores for individual census tracts with additional demographic information: CES3results.xlsx
- Google Earth file: A zipped file which can be opened using the free Google Earth application to view results in map format (Google Earth may be downloaded here). Please refer to the 'Data Dictionary' tab in the spreadsheet above for information on the values in the google earth file: CES3_KML.zip
- ArcGIS Geodatabase: Includes CalEnviroScreen 3.0 results by census tract. Additional information describing the data and its limitations is part of the geodatabase (metadata). A zipped file which can be unzipped, then opened using ArcGIS software to view the results in a File Geodatabase Feature Class format (ArcGIS is a paid subscription): CES3GDB.zip
- Shapefile: Includes CalEnviroScreen 3.0 results by census tract. Additional information describing the data and its limitations is part of the shapefile (metadata). Zipped file can be unzipped, and then opened in any GIS software: CES3SHP.zip
- Methodology for A Statewide Drinking Water Contaminant Indicator: Technical document on the Drinking Water Contaminant Index indicator. CES3_dwmethodology.pdf
- Service URL: ArcGIS feature service: http://services1.arcgis.com/PCHfdHz4GlDNAhBb/arcgis/rest/services/CES3FINAL_AGOL/FeatureServer