Final Draft: Child-Specific Reference Dose (chRD) for School Site Risk Assessment: Chlorpyrifos
The Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) of the California Environmental Protection Agency is making available the final draft report, “Development of Health Criteria for School Site Risk Assessment Pursuant to Health and Safety Code Section 901(g): Proposed Child-Specific Reference Dose (chRD) for School Site Risk Assessment,” on February 5, 2010.
Section 901(g) requires OEHHA evaluate and publish, as appropriate, numerical health guidance values or chRDs for those chemicals that would be encountered at school sites and adversely impact school children. This final public review and comment period follows the requirements set forth in Health and Safety Code Section 57003 for receiving public input.
- The first draft document was released for public review on November 30, 2007
- A public workshop was help on December 20, 2007 to discuss the scientific basis and recommendations in the draft report.
- OEHHA has evaluated comments from interested parties in developing the final draft document.
- The comment period will end on March 8, 2010. Comments received by that date will be considered in revision of the document.
If you have questions, please contact Carmen Milanes by email at email@example.com, by phone at (916) 323-4153, or at the address below. Written requests or comments should be addressed to:
Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment
P.O. Box 4010, MS-12B
1001 I Street
Sacramento, California 95812-4010
FAX: (916) 322-9705
- Comment Period- Final Draft Proposed Child-Specific Reference Dose (chRD) for School Site Risk Assessment: Chlorpyrifos
- Workshop- Draft Child-Specific Reference Dose (chRD) for School Site Risk Assessment: Chlorpyrifos