What's New In Prop. 65 Implementation
This page includes links to the most recent postings related to Proposition 65 activities.
Proposition 65 List Mailing List
Get automatic e-mail notification on any Proposition 65 issue.
- Chemicals Listed Effective December 14, 2015 as Known to the State of California to Cause Reproductive Toxicity: Atrazine, Propazine, Simazine and Their Chlorometabolites DACT, DEA and DIA
- Candidate for Listing via the Authoritative Bodies Mechanism Found Not to Meet the Listing Criteria: Furfural
- Notice of Intent to List Furfuryl Alcohol
[07/31/15] posted 07/22/15
- Title 27, California Code of Regulations, New Section 25904 Listings by Reference to the California Labor Code
- Petition to Amend: Pursuant to California Government Code section 11340.6, petitioners Mateel Environmental Justice Foundation, Californians for Alternatives to Toxics, Ecological Rights Foundation and Center for Environmental Health petition the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment to amend CCR, title 27, section 27001(b) to add glyphosate, malathion, tetrachlorvinphos and parathion to the chemicals listed under that section as known to the State to cause cancer.
- Notice of Intent to List 1-Bromopropane
- Extension of Comment Period Maximum Allowable Dose Level (Oral Exposure) Atrazine, Propazine, Simazine, 2,3-Diamino-6-Chloro-S-Triazine (DACT), Des-Ethyl Atrazine (DEA), And Des-Isopropyl Atrazine (DIA)
- Petition by Center for Environmental Health for Administrative Rulemaking to Repeal or Amend Proposition 65 Regulations Pertaining to the Maximum Allowable Dose Level for Lead
July 31, 2015
Older Proposition 65 Notices are archived in the CRNR section