What's New In Prop. 65 Implementation
This page includes links to the most recent postings related to Proposition 65 activities.
Proposition 65 List Mailing List
Get automatic e-mail notification on any Proposition 65 issue.
- Chemicals Delisted Effective December 13, 2013 as Known to the State of California to Cause Reproductive Toxicity: tertamyl methyl ether, 2-ethylhexanoic acid, ethyl-tert-butyl ether, p,p'oxybis(benzenesulfonyl hydrazide) and 1,3,5-triglycidyl-s-triazinetrione
- Final Meeting Agenda for the December 5th, 2013 Carcinogen Identification Committee
- Request for Comment on Tabulating Epidemiological and Animal Data In Hazard Identification Documents for the Developmental and Reproductive Toxicant Identification Committee
- Meeting Synopsis and Slide Presentations Developmental and Reproductive Toxicant Identification Committee Meeting Held on November 21, 2013
- Notice of Intent to List: Trichloroethylene
- Comments Submitted on the Chemicals to be Considered by the Carcinogen Identification Committee on December 5, 2013
- Notice to Change the Basis for Listing as Known to the State of California to Cause Reproductive Toxicity: 1,2-Dibromo-3-Chloropropane, Ethylene Oxide and Lead
December 5, 2013
Older Proposition 65 Notices are archived in the CRNR section