What's New In Prop. 65 Implementation
This page includes links to the most recent postings related to Proposition 65 activities.
Proposition 65 List Mailing List
Get automatic e-mail notification on any Proposition 65 issue.
- Meeting Synopsis, transcript and Slide Presentations from the Developmental and Reproductive Toxicant Identification Committee Meeting Held on May 7, 2015
- Notice of Intent to List CMNP (Pyrazachlor) and Sedaxane
- Comments Available on the Modification to Text of Proposed Regulation Title 27, California Code of Regulations Proposed Section 25205 Lead Agency Website
- Additional comments added 06/24/15
- Notice of Intent to List Teriparatide
- Chemical Listed Effective June 19, 2015 as Known to the State of California to Cause Reproductive Toxicity: Ethylene Glycol (Ingested)
- Responses to Public Comments Received on the Notice of Intent to List Ethylene Glycol
- Comments on the Notice of Intent to List Chemicals by the Labor Code Mechanism: Aloe Vera, Whole Leaf Extract and Goldenseal Root Powder
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Title 27, California Code of Regulations Amendment to Section 25805, Specific Regulatory Levels, Chemicals Causing Reproductive Toxicity - Maximum Allowable Dose Level (Oral Exposure): Atrazine, Propazine, Simazine, 2,3-Diamino-6-Chloro-S-Triazine (DACT), Des-Ethyl Atrazine (DEA), and Des-Isopropyl Atrazine (DIA)
June 29, 2015
Older Proposition 65 Notices are archived in the CRNR section